Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cut of the Week 01/26/11

With the winter slowly killing my soul, I find solace in watching old episodes of 30 Rock. If you haven't caught 30 Rock fever yet, you really don't know what you're missing. By far it's the funniest and smartest comedy on TV since my beloved Arrested Development left me.

Here is "Werewolf Bar Mitzvah" by Tracy Morgan's character, the incomparable Tracy Jordan. It is a stroke of sheer genius to fuse the Jewish rite of passage with the pagan holiday where we celebrate the macabre and dress in costume. Unrelated phenomena? I think not. Trust me, you'll think twice once you see my Bar Mitzvah pictures. I simply couldn't wait for Halloween to share this with you all. While the video is admittedly nothing special (and there is an obligatory 15 second commercial -ugh), it's still very much worth the listen.

Enjoy and stay warm.

1 comment:

The Biz Never Sleeps

The Biz Never Sleeps
Click on Biz to access older episodes...