Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Need a DJ?


Searching for a DJ?....Look no further.

I provide complete DJ/MC services for ALL entertainment purposes. I own all of the equipment including powered speakers, MIDI controller, mixer and microphone. My music library is all digital and my setup is neat and compact. There is no genre too obscure nor gig too big or small - weddings, engagement parties, corporate events, house parties, holiday parties, etc. I will work in close concert with you to ensure that I play EVERYTHING you want to hear. My 25,000+ digital song library will more than satisfy you. And if not, I will acquire any music you request to supplement my collection.

PRICES: economical - Please inquire for quotes.

REFERENCES: provided upon request.

I love being able to put my music obsession to good use and provide music for your special event. Please spread the word about the blog and my DJ services, especially to those who I can help by cutting them an incredible deal. Contact me and let's work it out.

Please email me at musichoundentertainment@gmail.com with inquiries.

Thanks,
Matt @ Music Hound Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Biz Never Sleeps

The Biz Never Sleeps
Click on Biz to access older episodes...