Wednesday, May 19, 2010

IMPORTANT...PLEASE READ

Well, I'm not sure many have noticed, but my production here on Music Hound has dropped off recently. It is a combination of being busy and some admitted self-doubt.

So, in an effort to take the pulse of the blogosphere's satisfaction with my site, I'm asking any and all fans to leave a comment here telling me if they do, in fact, want me to continue as well as making any suggestions that can improve the site.

Please comment if you enjoy what I have spent a lot of time putting together for you all. It costs nothing except a few seconds. Please tell me how you feel about Music Hound...

Thanks,
Matt

5 comments:

  1. DONT STOP THE MUSIC !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine too. Loved the range of your music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, bro, keep up the great work. This blog is the shiznit! I like listening to the playlists all the time. Each one is like a soundtrack for times in my life. My suggestion is to stop having self doubt, and keep bangin' out this dope ass blog. Keep educating the musically challenged. We NEED it, they NEED it, EVERYONE NEEDS IT!

    First stop Home Base, Next Stop World Tour. Keep Grindin' (said like the Clipse say it!)...One Love...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep the music coming!

    ReplyDelete

The Biz Never Sleeps

The Biz Never Sleeps
Click on Biz to access older episodes...